الخميس، 20 أغسطس 2009

My freedom is..

My freedom is .. When I'm at masjed reading Quran with my brothers , or preparing to recite it to my sheikh..

When I'm wearing ma white Galabeya (islamic wearing) standing in the masjed in Ramadan waiting the Imam to say Allahu Akbar to begin Al-Taraweeh prayer, listening to Quran read by him ..


When I'm with my brothers putting rice, cooking oil, Tamr ,sugar and other types of food in packages in order to give 'em to poor ppl who need food and when I see the smile of joy on their faces because of these humble efforts ..


When I attend an Islamic lecture in the masjed to learn more about ma Islam and just imagine the presence of angels around me and ma brothers there and feel the mercy of Allah S.W. ..






When I fast for about 15 hours at summer and feel the joy of eating after Adhan Al-Maghrib and imagine the Thawab when saying "Thahab athama' wa ebtallat al-orooq wa thabat al-ajr ensha'Allah"..

When I touch the Ka'ba with ma hands' fingers and kissing the Black Stone putting ma sins on it and hear ma muslem brothers say loudly "labayk Allahoma labayk" and say with 'em with the highest amount of joy "labayk Allahoma labayk" feeling the wonderful meaning of being a slave to Allah ..







That's My Freedom .. :)

ليست هناك تعليقات: